Monday, July 16, 2012

I need I need!

I have been thinking how needy I am lately. Totally exhausting my family and friends because I feel alone and insecure. People love me and say they don't mind that I call them and come over for visits but its only a temporary feeling of security. Now don't get me wrong we all need friend time as well as family time, but I think that more often than not we are looking for others to fill that void in our lives. There is nothing more I love than spending time with my best friend sipping on cherry coke and talking about our struggles and sharing our exciting moments. I came across this scripture today :


Isaiah 46:4 (NASV)

even to your old age I will be the same,
And even to your graying years I will bear you!

I have done it and I will carry you; 
And I will bear you and I will deliver you. 

Lately I have been really thinking about all the words in a bible verse so I can really understand what they mean. The word bear means to hold up/ to support, to hold or remain firm under, to hold up under/ be capable of. Wow when you think about that and what this scripture is saying its so amazing to think that the Lord wants us to know this. He makes a point in telling us that he will be the same throughout our whole life, He will carry us through every circumstance, even when we think we can't and that our strength isn't enough. God says I will bear you! I will deliver you! 

Every time we get those empty feelings or lonely or whatever we may be feeling. Remember this verse, call on your best friend who is always there and is never to busy for you. Who understands exactly how you feel in every situation, who loves you even when you feel unloved. Remember God has what you need and you'll NEVER wear him out!!

Have a blessed day ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment