Friday, July 20, 2012

Thankful Fridays....

Thanks to my wonderful aunt owner of inspirational air which can be found here...  http://maryannkudera.blogspot.com/
I am starting Thankful Fridays, instead of being overwhelmed by all that we feel is against us lets focus on what we have. See the cup half full. Lets look through the storm we are walking through and see the rainbow at the end! 
Today I am thankful for many things:
My savoir 
My children
Gods mercy and grace and continued love
My family
My faith
My friendships
And everything else the Lord provided from the roof over my head to the food on the table

thank you God for your many blessings in this life. Thank you for the breath that I have and the fact that without you I can't take another.
Take today to rejoice in all you have in Christ and thank Him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment