Friday, July 13, 2012

new blog, new journey

My life has changed dramatically so i decided its time for a new blog! My life went from married SAHM of three to a divorced, working two jobs, mother of three. Its almost always a challenge but definitely worth the work. I love my boys with all my heart and consider them a blessing even when there are days when I am so exhausted I can barely walk. I know that the Lord takes care of His children and even though I think I struggle when I look back through the last two years of my life He has always been there for me pulling me through. I have always had a roof over my head, always had clothes and shoes for my children and always food on the table. Even when I wasn't sure how it was going to get there, God provided it. Sometimes I get overwhelmed at the thought of tomorrow and what that will bring but I remember Gods promises. 
"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34
I never really understood that verse until now. 

I hope through this blog I can be an encouragement to others as well as reminding myself whats true and whats important in life. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment